1. Virtuleo is a website creation service operated by WebsitesFL Inc and available at http://virtuleo.com. Once registered, you can access and modify your website created with Virtuleo.
3. You cannot put these types of content on Virtuleo website:
- containing nudity in a sexual context and erotic content
- copyrighted music
- copyrighted movies
- copyrighted games and computer software
- all illegal content in United States and other countries
- inappropriate products and services
- scams, pishing and excessive advertising
and all other offensive and illegal content. We retain the right to close your account immidiatly if you violate any of above prohibitions. There will be no refunds in that kind of situation.
4. You are responsible for keeping your login and password safe. Virtuleo is not responsible for any damage or loss from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
5. We do not claim ownership to your content. You have full copyright to the content you put on your Virtuleo website and you are also responsible for all content that you upload. We do not take any responsibility for the content published on your website created on Virtuleo platform.
6. Virtuleo is not a free service. All the fees are available at http://virtuleo.com. All payment transactions are processed by PayPal.
7. You can close your Virtuleo account any time, by sending email to . The cancellation takes up to 5 business days. There will be no refunds for early cancellations.
8. Virtuleo is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of your use of any third party software or services.
9. We provide backups once per week. One backup restore during 12-month subscription is free.
10. Your use of the Virtuleo service is at your sole risk, the service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We're not responsible for any damage, data loss, revenue loss or any other harm to your business.
11. Any judicial proceeding will be brought in the federal or state courts of Sarasota County, Florida.
12. Virtuleo is in constant development, so during your subscription you may get the access to new features and some of exsiting features may be disabled. We retain the right to modify Virtuleo service at any time.
13. Hosting account and subdomain are a part of Virtuleo service. You cannot use hosting account or subdomain for other purposes not connected with Virtuleo website.
14. We retain the right to modify Terms and Conditions at any time. We'll notify you about each change in you backend available after login to your account.
15. If you have any other questions regarding privacy, you can email us at
Last updated July 8, 2016